Founded in South Africa in 1895, SABMiller has grown to become one of the world’s largest and most respected brewingcompanies. With operations in over 75 countries, we have more beer brands in the world’s top 50 than any other brewerand we rank among the top three brewers in more than 30 countries. Every minute of every day throughout the world,close to 130,000 bottles of SABMiller beer are sold.
SABMiller manufactures and markets over 200 beer brands. These include international names such as Peroni NastroAzzurro, Pilsner Urquell, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch, as well as leading local brands such as Aguila (Colombia),Castle (South Africa), Miller Lite (USA), Snow (China), Victoria Bitter (Australia) and Tyskie (Poland).
SABMiller’s history is one of exceptional growth and returns toshareholders. With our global footprint of over 70,000 employees, strong portfolio of brands and spread of operationsacross developed and developing markets, SABMiller is well placed to continually improve on this growth.
Key Purpose Statement
Contact Centre Support & BPO NQF 3 Learnership: Learning Modules to be covered: Time Management; Making andReceiving Calls; Negotiation Skills; Telesales; Debt Collection
To support the drive to increase brand equity, sales volumes, market share and corporate reputation by providingtelephonic support to customers through the establishment of good customer relations and by marketing the companiesproducts and services to meet customer requirements. Ensure prompt resolution of queries so that customer servicelevels can be maximised and the business can achieve sustainable competitiveness and act as the link betweencustomers and depot functions.
- Matric certificate (mandatory)
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- SAP CRM experience (advantageous)
- Fluent in English and another language
- Good typing skills, data capturing ability
- Administration skills
- Responsible for executing the concept of “today’s volume today”
- Responsible for the completion of all documented basic call handling processes
- Attempt to retain customers that indicate an intention to start using competitor brands; utilise escalation if necessary
- Accountable for keeping customers up to date and owning resolution of issues within the limits of the systems and tools provided
- Attend to customer’s credit query regarding balance enquiries or statement requests or log the call and transfer to relevant credit (specialist) function
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work during weekends.
- Persuasiveness and selling ability.
- Strong achievement orientation
- Punctual and good time-keeping