Nedbank Integrated Channels
Braampark Campus, 33 Hoofd Street, Braamfontein
- To become an integrated multi-media delivery channel, renowned for world-class service and sales.
- To have a reputation for listening to our clients, understanding their needs and seamlessly exceeding their expectations.
- To be an employer of choice, driven by our people development practices and community involvement.
- Grade 12 / Matric or equivalent
- Computer literacy
- FAIS roles only – Grade 12 or appropriate National Certificate or Diploma at NQF Level 4. FAIS accreditation with a minimum of 30 Credits
RE is a requirement and will be added advantage.
- Call Agent Course
- Service Inbound – Min 1 year customer service experience
- Service Outbound – Frontline work experience in Nedbank Contact Centre is necessary
- Sales and Retention – Previous work experience in similar function will be an advantage with ability to show past experience in meeting targets
- All functions – Working experience in a Call Centre will be an advantage. Environment is target driven, candidate must be able to work under pressure
Microsoft Office Products
Nedbank and Nedbank Contact Centre Systems
Nedbank Product knowledge
Finance Industry,Call Centre Industry
Shift work 7 days a week between 7am to 6pm (dayshift) or 6pm to 8am (nightshift)
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups and suitable internal candidates in line with Nedbank’s policies.