:6 Jun 2014 - Ongoing
Absa Employability Learnership: Applications now open
Barclays Africa Wealth, Investment Management and Insurance (WIMI Distribution), in partnership with Absa’s Employability Programmes office, are currently recruiting unemployed matriculants for a mid-2014 intake in Johannesburg, South Africa only.
WIMI Distribution offers ambitious and driven matriculants the opportunity to prosper within our global organization.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to gain substantial theoretical and practical experience such as:
- Technical knowledge.
- Interpersonal and selling skills.
- Business acumen.
- Entrepreneurial skills.
- Scarce and critical skills that are needed for a career in the financial industry.
- A sought-after qualification that is recognized by the Financial Services Board for Fit and Proper purposes.
- Obtain a portable SAQA accredited qualification.
The opportunity is aimed at external candidates (i.e. non-Absa employees) who are currently unemployed matriculants. Candidates must meet the criteria stipulated below.
- NQF4 Matric/Grade 12 or Equivalent.
- With the following subjects: Accountancy; or Mathematics; or similar.
- A passion for sales and client service.
- Experience required: 0 – 2 years.
We invite you to extend this call to friends, family or neighbours, to encourage unemployed matriculants with a flair for sales to apply for this potentially life changing opportunity, targeting 20 participants in Johannesburg, Gauteng.